How to Create a Superior Customer Experience – Insights from the CCW, Las Vegas
We were recently at the world’s largest customer contact event, the Customer Contact Week (CCW) held in Las Vegas. We had a great time at the event and it provided us a great platform to discuss emerging call center technology, best practices in agent training, performance metrics, quality assurance, cost reduction and more. The focus at this year’s CCW was essentially on attaining customer service success, by delivering speed and efficiency. Several new aspects such as Interactive Discussion Groups (IDG), CCW University – Future Leaders Program, and Meet the Customer Program were introduced.
However, that’s not all! We also had the opportunity to showcase our contact center solution, The CareCloud at the CCW. We at Netlink understand that customer experience is paramount to the success of a contact center, and we thereby created The CareCloud to meet the unique needs of contact centers. The CareCloud’s Business Intelligence and Analytics solution works as a backbone to contact centers, offering the right insights and tools to enhance the customer service experience.
Transforming the Entire Contact Center Experience
Contact centers are constantly shuffling between resolving tickets, optimizing sales, and offering solutions to customer needs and demands. Consequently, a vast amount of data is generated. So, how does one use this raw data and turn them into actionable insights? And how do these actionable insights help in contributing to a better customer experience? Here’s what we gathered from the CCW:
- Customer is king, and this is especially true in the case of contact centers. Contact centers are the first point of contact for customers, and providing a commendable experience is crucial. Business intelligence and analytics tools help deliver superior CX as it enables businesses to identify correlations, understand customer buying trends, perform root-cause analysis, and garner customer feedback. This in turn helps offer the right solution and ensure customer loyalty.
- Obsolete service, long waiting time, disconnect in interaction – all of these are sure-fire ways to lose the customer. The modern customer demands convenience and timely service. It only makes sense that contact centers step up their game as far as technology is concerned. Tools that can upgrade customer interaction, reduce waiting time, and ensure systematic functioning leaves no room for ambiguity.
- Agents are the face of contact centers, and it is essential for them to be good at what they do. An effective training program is what they need most – agent calls must be analyzed and insights must be shared to help improve performance. Further, an agent’s work efficiency must be monitored with the help of workforce management system and and a platform for feedback and suggestions. This would help enhance interaction with customers with First Call Resolution (FCR), improved call quality, and little to no waiting time.
- Contact center’s have data on one side, and business value on the other. The missing link between the two are actionable insights. Data is not of much use if it isn’t structured, formatted, and analyzed to offer meaningful insights. BI comes into picture to resolve this. Knowing where the organization stands with respect to the competitors is valuable. Further, any issue or concern, when tackled at the earliest, can minimize damage, and keeping up-to-date with the latest trends is an added advantage.
- On the marketing front, business intelligence and analytics tools can help measure sales and campaign performance. A lot of marketers run expensive campaigns without getting the conversions they are looking for. Several factors contribute to this – not knowing where to place campaigns, who the target audience is, or the right way to allocate the resources, to name a few. Marketing strategies can see good results if data is interpreted in the right way.
Transform your entire customer support team with The CareCloud, Netlink’s Business Intelligence and Analytics solution. With Business Intelligence Plus, data from recorded calls, legacy applications, and CRM is converted into actionable insights, while the Training Audit Plus offers efficient training programs, audits classes, and more at half the cost of traditional audits. Solutions with respect to calls, FCR, and language can be tackled with Voice Analytics Plus. And the Complete Coaching Plus helps customize coaching plans and programs to make it effective. User-friendly, customizable dashboards further help to visualize data in a systematic, and decluttered manner.
Achieve cost savings, improve sales, and offer superior customer experience with The CareCloud.